Lending his voice to the Human Rights Campaign’s New Yorkers for Marriage Equality drive, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has recorded a video for the campaign in which he labels discrimination faced by same-sex couples today “the last vestige of institutionalised bigotry that’s left in this country.” He adds, “we need to get rid of it.”
Related PostsDid you like this entry?
Here are a few more posts that might be interesting for you.
- Polari Magazine 2008-2014December 3, 2014 - 6:16 pm
- Tearing Up Their Map: An Interview with LambDecember 2, 2014 - 2:45 pm
- Future Islands • GigDecember 2, 2014 - 1:41 pm
- Puppets with Attitude (at Christmas)December 1, 2014 - 6:30 pm
- The Aesthetic of Voyeurism: Interview with Antonio Da SilvaDecember 1, 2014 - 1:25 pm
- Broke With Expensive Taste • Azealia BanksNovember 28, 2014 - 3:59 pm
- Royalty Strutting on an American College Stage: Miss and Mr. Gay ISU 2014November 27, 2014 - 2:59 pm
- Bright Light Bright Light: Everything I Ever WantedNovember 26, 2014 - 11:15 am
- Jaime Nanci And The Blueboys: ‘Toy’ TalkNovember 25, 2014 - 4:09 pm