In this special event, Jonathan Kemp and Clayton Littlewood explore and discuss the compulsion to write confessional works. Chaired by Suzi Feay of the Financial Times, and inspired by the protagonist in this year’s City Read – My Policeman, by Bethan Roberts – who is compelled need to “commit my desires to paper”, it promises to be an illuminating evening.
Related PostsDid you like this entry?
Here are a few more posts that might be interesting for you.
- Polari Magazine 2008-2014December 3, 2014 - 6:16 pm
- Tearing Up Their Map: An Interview with LambDecember 2, 2014 - 2:45 pm
- Future Islands • GigDecember 2, 2014 - 1:41 pm
- Puppets with Attitude (at Christmas)December 1, 2014 - 6:30 pm
- The Aesthetic of Voyeurism: Interview with Antonio Da SilvaDecember 1, 2014 - 1:25 pm
- Broke With Expensive Taste • Azealia BanksNovember 28, 2014 - 3:59 pm
- Royalty Strutting on an American College Stage: Miss and Mr. Gay ISU 2014November 27, 2014 - 2:59 pm
- Bright Light Bright Light: Everything I Ever WantedNovember 26, 2014 - 11:15 am
- Jaime Nanci And The Blueboys: ‘Toy’ TalkNovember 25, 2014 - 4:09 pm